Monday, July 5, 2010

Robert Kiyosaki Support Network Marketing

Everyone knows who is Robert Kiyosaki. He is the author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad. The whole theory of the book is build based on a young boy in this book which is Robert Kiyosaki himself learning from his rich dad and poor dad. Both of his dad have the same intention, which is to build Robert to be a great man. But both dad uses different principle to teach Robert about life.

Poor Dad
Poor dad always teaches Robert to study hard, save up his money, get a secure job and move up the corporate ladder.

Rich Dad
On the other hand, Rich dad always encourage Richard to study smart, learn the value of money, learn how to make money, and learn how to do investment with your money.

Both dad have the same intention but uses different method to teach Richard. The poor dad after working for so long is still in debt and earning an average income and the income is only enough to pay for every month's expenses. But Rich dad always teaches Richard not to work for the money but let the money work for him. Learn to do investment, buy property, share and bond.

This book have teaches me a lot of important life principle. I am a chance man because of this book because I understand the value of money. Since then I have decided not to work for people anymore. I want people to work with me and build a big company while learn to invest my money to build a great empire together. Asia Herbal Biotech have given me the opportunity to work for myself while helping other to realized the important of personal development and investment. AHB is a platform for us to build on our character, personality and personal income. Please view the video below for a better explanation of Robert Kiyosaki Theory. So if you are interested to make more friends. Please do drop me a mail at ahb4you@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment